This website is operated by a member of the Quintessential Brands group of companies, the ultimate holding company of which is Quintessential Brands SA (Quintessential Brands SA is a company registered in Luxembourg with the company number B116094. Registered Office: 121, Avenue de la Faïencerie L – 1511 LUXEMBOURG Quintessential Brands Ltd is a company registered in England with the company number 07723026. Registered Office: Clayton Road, Birchwood, Warrington. WA3 6PH. All references to ‘our’, ‘us’, ‘we’, or ‘company’ within this policy and within the opt-in notice are deemed to refer to Quintessential Brands SA, its subsidiaries, affiliates, and/or associates, as appropriate. We endeavour to protect your personal privacy. We provide this Privacy and Cookie Notice to help you to understand what we may do with any personal information that we obtain from you. By providing your personal information to us, you signify your acceptance of our Privacy and Cookie Notice and agree that we may collect, use, and disclose your personal information as described in this Privacy and Cookie Notice. If you do not agree to this Notice, please do not provide your personal details to us. This Privacy and Cookie Notice is incorporated into, and part of, the Terms and Conditions, that govern your use of the site in general. We will use your information only for the purposes set forth below. We may need to update this Privacy and Cookie Notice from time to time. We recommend that you check this page regularly to ensure that you have read the most recent version.
2. Legal purchase age
You must not provide us with your personal information if you are not of legal age to purchase alcohol in the jurisdiction in which you reside and (if different) in the jurisdiction in which you are accessing the site. We do not intend to collect personal information from any individuals under the legal purchase age, or to market alcoholic beverages to anyone under the legal purchase age. If we receive notice or believe that someone under the legal purchase age has provided us with personal information we will make every reasonable effort to remove such personal information from our files, or to flag such personal information and (to the extent permitted by law) retain it for the sole purpose of ensuring that it is no longer used.
3. What is personal information?
Personal information is information about an identifiable individual, as defined by applicable law.
4. Collecting personal information
It is your choice to provide us with personal information. We will only collect personal information that you choose to provide. In certain instances, we may provide you with the option to select whether you would like to receive information from us or from trusted third parties (for example, by choosing to opt in or opt out of receiving special promotional offers). In some circumstances, you will not have the option to opt out, such as when we are satisfying the obligations of a contract with you, administering a transaction requested by you, or required by law. You may choose to provide us with personal information if, for example, you: contact us with an enquiry; register on the site; forward an item to a friend; purchase an item; fill out a survey or other form with your personal information included; ask us to provide you with information; enter a competition; post information to public areas of the site; or take advantage of a promotion. By providing any personal information to us, you fully understand and clearly consent to the transfer of such personal information to, and the collection and processing of such information in, other countries or territories. Any such transfer and processing by us will be in accordance with this Privacy and Cookie Notice.
Like many other websites, we use “cookies” to help us gather and store information about visitors to our websites. A cookie is a text-only string of information that a website transfers to the cookie file of the browser on your computer’s hard disk so that the website can remember who you are. A cookie will typically contain the name of the domain from which the cookie has come, the “lifetime” of the cookie, and a value, usually a randomly generated unique number. What types of cookies are used on this site? Types of cookies which may be used on this website;
1. Preference Cookie – At your request we may place a cookie to remember your preferences so that you do not need to re-enter your details (country/age and language preferences) on our gateway page. This is not suitable if you share your computer with someone else.
2. Social Sharing – This is a cookie that identifies you with social networking sites such as Facebook and Twitter and allows interaction between your activity on social networking sites and on our website through your direction, and makes your transition between the sites more seamless.
3. Site Analystics – We use Google Analytics to help analyse use of our website. This analytical tool uses ‘cookies’, which are text files placed on your computer, to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information in an anonymous form. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) is transmitted to Google. This information is then used to evaluate visitors’ use of the website and to compile statistical reports on website activity. To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.Session Cookies – We use session cookies, which are temporary cookies that cookies aid the user journey around the site, and will remember preferences you have selected during the session. These cookies are deleted as soon as you leave the site.
4. Content Management cookies – These are cookies required by the site for the content management system to work.
5. Template preference cookies – These cookies are necessary for mobile sites and enable the site to look and feel the way it is intended to. How do I disable/enable cookies? You have the ability to accept or decline cookies by modifying the settings in your browser. However, you may not be able to use all the interactive features of our site if cookies are disabled. There are a number of ways to manage cookies. Please refer to your browser instructions or help screen to learn more about these functions. For example, in Internet Explorer, you can go to the Tools/Internet options/Security and Privacy Tabs to adapt the browser to your expectations. If you use different computers in different locations you will need to ensure that each browser is adjusted to suit your cookie preferences. Some modern browsers have a feature that will analyse website privacy policies and allow a user to control their privacy needs. These are known as ‘P3P’ features (Privacy Preferences Platform). You can easily delete any cookies that have been installed in the cookie folder of your browser. For example, if you are using Microsoft Windows Explorer: • open ‘Windows Explorer’ • click on the ‘Search’ button on the tool bar • type “cookie” into the search box for ‘Folders and Files’ • select ‘My Computer’ in the ‘Look In’ box • click ‘Search Now’ Double click on the folders that are found • ‘Select’ any cookie file • hit the ‘Delete’ button on your keyboard If you are not using Microsoft Windows Explorer, then you should select ‘cookies’ in the ‘Help’ function for information on where to find your cookie folder.
6. Use of personal information
We may use personal information collected from you to provide specific services that you request, as well as to provide additional services that may be of interest. For example, we may use your personal information in the following ways: Marketing Communications. We may use your personal information to communicate with you about our products and services, and those of our subsidiaries, affiliates, and parent companies, and any of their related businesses. Marketing analysis. We may use your personal information for internal marketing analysis, for example, to assess trends amongst our consumers or to measure the amount of traffic to our websites. Transactional purposes. We may use your personal information to respond to your queries and requests, maintain your accounts, and manage transactions such as credit card payments for any goods that you order from us or our agents, or for the fulfilment of such transactions (e.g., delivery). Forward to a friend. When you provide us with information regarding another individual, such as when you request that we send someone information from one of our websites, we will send that individual only the information you specifically requested that we send. We will not send them additional communications based on your providing us with their information. You must certify that your friend is of Legal Purchase Age in the jurisdiction where he/she is located in order for us to transmit the requested information.
7. Disclosure of personal information
We value your personal information and only share it with third parties that provide it with adequate protection. From time to time we may disclose personal information to: (a) third parties to whom you have provided your consent; (b) our service providers and subcontractors, including our affiliates, retained to perform functions on our behalf, or to provide services to us (such as warehousing and delivery; marketing and advertising; credit card and data processing; age verification; software development; website hosting and management; information technology and office services; legal, accounting, audit and other professional service providers; and other services related to our business), provided such service providers and subcontractors do not collect, use, or disclose the personal information for any purpose other than to perform such functions on our behalf, to provide services to us, or as otherwise required by law; (c) third parties who, in our reasonable judgment, are providing or seeking the information as your authorized or appointed legal agent; or (d) carefully selected third parties, including our affiliates, to send you third party marketing and promotional information that may be of interest. In such circumstances these organizations may be bound by confidentiality obligations and restrictions on the use of your personal information. We will obtain your express permission before we allow a third party that is not an affiliate to send you any such marketing and promotional information; (e) a person or entity, including our affiliates, in the event of a sale, merger, consolidation, change in control, transfer of substantial assets, financing, reorganization, or liquidation whereby we transfer, sell, or assign to such third party information concerning your relationship with us, including without limitation, personally identifiable information that you provide and other information concerning your relationship with us; and (f) law enforcement, governmental or regulatory agencies, or other third parties in order to comply with applicable law, or where we believe such action is necessary in order to comply with applicable law, or to detect, protect, or defend us and/or other third parties against error, negligence, breach of contract, theft, fraud, or other illegal or harmful activity, to comply with our audit and security requirements, or to audit compliance with our corporate policies, procedures, legal, or contractual obligations.
8. Public (or Interactive) areas of our websites
Information that you post on or through the public areas of the site (e.g., chat rooms, bulletin boards, discussion groups, or Social Networking modules) generally is accessible to, and may be collected and used by, others, and may result in unsolicited messages or other contact from others. You should not provide personal information about yourself in public (or interactive) areas of the site. Such personal information is not covered under this Privacy and Cookie Notice. 9. Security We take security seriously and take precautions to keep your personal information secure. We have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard the information we collect. However, we have no control over the privacy of any communications while it is in transit to us. We therefore recommend that you not include confidential, proprietary, or sensitive information in any such communications. In the unlikely event that we believe that the security of your personal information in our possession or control may have been compromised, we may seek to notify you of that development. If such a notification is appropriate, we will endeavour to do so as promptly as possible under the circumstances, and, to the extent we have your email address, we may notify you by email. You are reminded that, in accordance with the Terms and Conditions for this website, which include this Privacy and Cookie Notice, you are responsible for maintaining the strict confidentiality of your account password, and you are responsible for any activity under your account and password. It is your sole responsibility to control the dissemination and use of your password, control access to and use of your account, and notify us when you wish to cancel your account. We will not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this obligation.
10. Unsubscribe, access, questions and further information
At your request and where the law requires us to do so, if you contact us using the unsubscribe details provided below we will confirm what personal information we hold about you, update your information, remove your information, fulfil specific opt-out requests (including requests where you previously opted in with respect to the use of your personal information), and/or correct any inaccuracies in such personal information. If you would like to unsubscribe from Opihr communications, or from all communications about Quintessential Brands brands, please contact: email@example.com/opihr-2
11. Interfaces with Third-Party Websites
The site may contain links, references, and content from other websites outside of our control. Please be aware that we have limited or no control over these websites and our Privacy and Cookie Notice does not apply to these sites. We encourage you to read the Privacy and Cookie Notices and terms and conditions of any linked, referenced, or interfacing websites you enter. This Privacy and Cookie Notice will be supplemented by additional legal requirements in jurisdictions where we conduct business as required. Nothing in this Privacy and Cookie Notice or otherwise will create, or add to, any right or claim (whether legal, equitable, or otherwise) that any individual or person may have at law or otherwise against the company or any third party, or any of their respective directors, officers, employees, agents, or representatives (collectively “Quintessential Brands”), nor will the existence of this Privacy and Cookie Notice or its application impose or add to any obligations upon or create any liability for Quintessential Brands that it does not already otherwise have under law.
©  [Opihr] This website, located at http://opihr.com/opihr-2, is operated by a member of Quintessential Brands, the ultimate holding company of Quintessential Brands SA (company registered in Luxembourg with the company number B116094. Registered Office: 121, Avenue de la Faïencerie L – 1511 LUXEMBOURG Quintessential Brands Ltd is a company registered in England with the company number 07723026. Registered Office: Clayton Road, Birchwood, Warrington. WA3 6PH.).
Antes de empezar, necesitamos comprobar que eres mayor de edad.